Monday, July 7, 2008

FRIENDS

Personality is made up of the characteristics patterns of thoughts, feelings and behaviors that make a person unique. People in the world have different personalities, but some are similar in nature. Words and actions are not the things that only reveal a lot about you, but friends reveal as much. I have two circles of friends, one is the SPIRITS and the other is the NOMADZ. Each group has different personalities although both have shimmering identities.

SPIRITS, way back from my elementary life at DPLC are the kind of friends that are more focus on studies but still very joyful and knows the right time to enjoy. Although they are not that open with their emotions, we get along very well. On the other hand, the NOMADZ from my high school life are very funny and full of laughter and joy. They are also very noisy even on mere conversations. What I like most is that they cheer you up and maintain the positive side of things.

As you can see, these two groups of friends of mine are different but both are very important in my life. Both play vital roles in my life. They are also similar in the sense that they caused a change in me and made my life complete.

0 comments: