Saturday, June 14, 2008

tEEnAge reLaTionShips


FamiLy

“The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together”.
-Erma Bombeck

These are the people we will spend our life forever. Even though, we encounter great difficulties like financial problems, strict and overprotective parents, misunderstandings with siblings, household chores, and so on and so forth. Our list may go on forever, but we should always remember that in every after storm, these people are still the one that would remain by our sides and would never turn their backs away from us. This is not only one of the reasons why we should love and treasure them. We owe our lives to our parents , if it wasn’t because of them, we would have never been born in the very first place.

What you should do when these situations happen?

1.You are scolded by your parents for coming home late.
- if you really have to come home late for doing projects or for practices, make sure that you have informed well your parents or even your siblings of your whereabouts ( where you are, what you are doing, and what possible time you are going home ) . Remember that they are only concerned to you.
2. You had a fight with your siblings.
- This is very normal especially with a big family. Try to understand and talk to your sibling and if you know that you are the one in fault, try to apologize. Remember that your siblings will always be there for you no matter what happens and by the time you grow up, you’ll just laugh at these quarrels and miss them.
3. You are the one assign to do a household chore but unfortunately you forgot to do it or you came home late. That’s why your sibling ended up doing it which resulted to her temper rising up.
- There’s only one solution to that…… apologize. Though it may seem redundant, it’s the best and the most effective way. Try to let her understand that you didn’t mean it. And don’t forget, try to be sincere.

20 comments:

Bad Saints REIGNS! said...

The topic which is discussed is suited especially for us that now we are graduating. Informations in the blog are giving us the idea on how to deal in making our decisions.Godbless

Unknown said...

HElo, many students especially of our age can understand the feelings of a teenager... Nice Work archimedian solids...

C.O.L.A.M.M. said...

teenagers of today rocks... so this blog is really perfect for us...

mishel said...

Ciao! I congratulate you guys for sharing to us your heart-whelming thouhts over the twists and turns on the predicaments of many teenagers these days. KUDOS!

GaLsTeRs♀ said...

Wow!a topic where we teenagers are interested to. We just want you to know that the effort you've given to this blog is really appreciated. Good job guys!more powers! Chorvaletch! God bless!

rs_reisa said...

wow..topic about us teenagers huh..nice topic because it really suits to teens at our age..

Unknown said...

I can really connect wih your blog, because I'm turning sixteen already. Thanks for the concern to the minds of sixteen. Nice work guys!

C.O.L.A.M.M. said...

Right! Family is important for us. So it is right for us to be close to our siblings. Thanks for this blog for realizing me that I must bond to my siblings especially to my younger brother.

-Michael S. Palacio

anjola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anjola said...

I think your blog is very nice especially that it's all about us, teenagers where a lot of teens can relate to. It's just like our blog yet I don't consider competing with you, my dear classmate.=] Congratulations for a very nice page you made and though you experienced some technical problems, you mafe it to show a good presentation. Congrats!

aleja! said...

hELLER!!
Well, I do like your topic because I can relate with it, since, it's all about us teenagers...
Bonding with our family is the most exciting and inspiring bond we could ever have, THUS, it must be the bond we should treasure forever...Coz it will always be our family whom we can be with until the end of this journey called "LIFE"....

hahaha.
increase of allowance....
Yahooooo....!!!

-aleja!

Unknown said...

Nice blog! I really can relate to it even though I'm still 15.Keep up the good work guys.

mian said...

Hello guys! I can really relate to your blog because I am already 6teen now. hahaha. Thanks for your information guys. I really love your blog guys.
Keep it up!

♥mian♥

chiaki_san said...

Your article really suits us young people especially those sixteeners. It was so very sensitive since I believe I also experience that situations. Well done guys!

Bad Saints REIGNS! said...

Just like in the group of Ms. Jurban, I like your blog because I can really relate to your topic. Posted articles in the blog are giving us ideas on how to manage ourselves in times of problems.

-Jeffrey P. Pingkian-

flack_13 said...

Hello gals! I would like to give a heartfelt appreciation to your blog because it contains a lot of advises on how to deal family problems. Keep up the good work abad6teen!

- Charles E. Cabato
July 8,2008
8:02 PM

GaLsTeRs♀ said...

That was so nice of you to make a blog with that topic. Now I understand why my parents are so mean to me (I mean, not really).

^.^mhaersz^.^

Miles said...

Hey ladies or should I say my co-agent GREEN!^_^
Anyways, I do appreciate your blog!
It's nice and fine.
Well, obviously I can relate more to the second given situation.
^_^
Keep it up!
-AG-

-dyanne keight- said...

hahahaha..6teen?reminds me of my birthday!!weeeeeeh..two days after and i can already relate with your topic..weeeeeeeeehh..nice!

C.O.L.A.M.M. said...

Sixteen is thye age of confusion. We are really confused of everything in this age. So with this blog, my confusions were lessen to curiosity. Thanks guys!!

-Liberty cabad